منتديــــــــــــــات بوابـــــــة الساورة بني ونيف
Funny story: the smart blond Img_1314405057_291
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر
المرجوا منك أن تعرّف بنفسك و تدخل المنتدى معنا. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه

Funny story: the smart blond 11720_01233255443

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Funny story: the smart blond Img_1314405057_291
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر
المرجوا منك أن تعرّف بنفسك و تدخل المنتدى معنا. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه

Funny story: the smart blond 11720_01233255443
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
المواضيع الأخيرة
» **ماهو سر جمال الرجل ؟ **
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالسبت فبراير 10, 2024 9:29 pm من طرف amar2421

» ** اكتب اسمك و شوف العجب العجاب**
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالسبت يونيو 23, 2018 12:50 am من طرف amar2421

» كتب نادرة .....للتحميل......على منتدانــــــا فقط
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالإثنين أبريل 13, 2015 3:45 pm من طرف رابح

» تعلموا من هذه الحكمة
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالإثنين أبريل 13, 2015 3:37 pm من طرف رابح

» هل تعلمون ؟
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالإثنين أبريل 13, 2015 3:33 pm من طرف رابح

» قرص السبيل في الفيزياء
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالأربعاء يناير 21, 2015 2:32 am من طرف Reader

» الرياضة مليحة
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2014 4:15 pm من طرف رابح

» الكمبيوتر وأضراره
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2014 4:11 pm من طرف رابح

» الشتاء والبرد
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2014 4:07 pm من طرف رابح

» عذرا على طول الغياب
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2014 4:03 pm من طرف رابح

» وين راكم ياناس بني ونيف
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2014 4:00 pm من طرف رابح

» رانا هنا مانسيناكم
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2014 3:49 pm من طرف رابح

»  حروف الهجاء في شكل قصة للاطفال
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 13, 2014 3:12 pm من طرف alilo_omar

» مذكرات مهمة لاقسام التحضيري
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 13, 2014 3:11 pm من طرف alilo_omar

» قرص شامل للقسم التحضيري
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 13, 2014 3:10 pm من طرف alilo_omar

» اكتشاف مذهل حول غسل الجنابة و الام الظهر
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالجمعة أكتوبر 10, 2014 5:34 pm من طرف haythamhima

» عيد الأضحى
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 09, 2014 11:39 am من طرف رابح

» حــــــــوار مع مثقف حــــول علماء الجــزائر وأعلامها
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالثلاثاء يوليو 29, 2014 8:29 pm من طرف ياسين عمر

» ** ســـــــــــــــــــــــــــــؤال..**
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالأحد يوليو 20, 2014 1:48 pm من طرف رابح

» جمعة مباركة
Funny story: the smart blond Emptyالجمعة يوليو 18, 2014 1:55 pm من طرف رابح

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 5 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 5 زائر

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 270 بتاريخ الثلاثاء يونيو 22, 2010 4:52 pm
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم

دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

مركز التحميل

Funny story: the smart blond

اذهب الى الأسفل

استشارة Funny story: the smart blond

مُساهمة من طرف زائر الأربعاء سبتمبر 09, 2009 8:56 pm

A blonde woman boards an airplane. She is extremely exhausted and just wants to take a nap. She finally finds her seat and sits down next to a very curious young man.
He wants to test the whole dub blonde thing and possibly make some money out of it. "Hey, wanna play a game?" he asks her. "No thank you, i just want to take a nap." "Please, its really easy, all you have to do is answer the questions that i ask you. If you don't know the answer, then you give me five dollars, and if I don't know the answer to your question, then Ill give you five dollars."
"I really don't want to do this. I just want to take a nap."
"Oh but PLEASE pretty please. Okay, how about if I don't know the answer to your question, I'll give you five hundred dollars." The blonde woman became interested and decided to play the game.
"Okay. How many moons does jupiter have?" the young man asked. The woman reached into her purse and took out a five dollar bill. "What goes up the mountain with three legs and comes back down with four?".
The young man, determined not to lose, gets out his laptop and searches all over the internet for an answered. Flustered and confused, the young man hand the blonde five hundred dollars.
After a few hours, the young man was itching to know the answer to the question."What was the answer to the riddle?" the blonde woman reached into her purse and handed the young man a five dollar bill.
Anonymous
زائر
زائر

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

استشارة رد: Funny story: the smart blond

مُساهمة من طرف Reader الخميس سبتمبر 10, 2009 4:06 pm

the queen كتب:A blonde woman boards an airplane. She is extremely exhausted and just wants to take a nap. She finally finds her seat and sits down next to a very curious young man.
He wants to test the whole dub blonde thing and possibly make some money out of it. "Hey, wanna play a game?" he asks her. "No thank you, i just want to take a nap." "Please, its really easy, all you have to do is answer the questions that i ask you. If you don't know the answer, then you give me five dollars, and if I don't know the answer to your question, then Ill give you five dollars."
"I really don't want to do this. I just want to take a nap."
"Oh but PLEASE pretty please. Okay, how about if I don't know the answer to your question, I'll give you five hundred dollars." The blonde woman became interested and decided to play the game.
"Okay. How many moons does jupiter have?" the young man asked. The woman reached into her purse and took out a five dollar bill. "What goes up the mountain with three legs and comes back down with four?".
The young man, determined not to lose, gets out his laptop and searches all over the internet for an answer(ed). Flustered and confused, the young man hands the blonde five hundred dollars.
After a few hours, the young man was itching to know the answer to the question."What was the answer to the riddle?" the blonde woman reached into her purse and handed the young man a five dollar bill.

The story reaches beauty but deserves an end that goes with the title.....the reader should figure out the blondes' wisdom.

Funny story: the smart blond Icon_bounce
Reader
Reader
المشرف العام
المشرف العام

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 592
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/06/2009
العمر : 41

مُساهمة من طرف زائر الجمعة سبتمبر 11, 2009 5:25 pm

what could that possibly be?
no hints?
too hard it is....
HELP, mayday...
Anonymous
زائر
زائر

مُساهمة من طرف زائر الجمعة سبتمبر 11, 2009 5:31 pm

hello
A friend said:
Could it be an old man with a walking stick (on three) going back down creeping (on four)?
Is it right?
Anonymous
زائر
زائر

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى