منتديــــــــــــــات بوابـــــــة الساورة بني ونيف
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Img_1314405057_291
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر
المرجوا منك أن تعرّف بنفسك و تدخل المنتدى معنا. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه

( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH 11720_01233255443

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Img_1314405057_291
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر
المرجوا منك أن تعرّف بنفسك و تدخل المنتدى معنا. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه

( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH 11720_01233255443
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
المواضيع الأخيرة
» **ماهو سر جمال الرجل ؟ **
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالسبت فبراير 10, 2024 9:29 pm من طرف amar2421

» ** اكتب اسمك و شوف العجب العجاب**
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالسبت يونيو 23, 2018 12:50 am من طرف amar2421

» كتب نادرة .....للتحميل......على منتدانــــــا فقط
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالإثنين أبريل 13, 2015 3:45 pm من طرف رابح

» تعلموا من هذه الحكمة
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالإثنين أبريل 13, 2015 3:37 pm من طرف رابح

» هل تعلمون ؟
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالإثنين أبريل 13, 2015 3:33 pm من طرف رابح

» قرص السبيل في الفيزياء
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالأربعاء يناير 21, 2015 2:32 am من طرف Reader

» الرياضة مليحة
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2014 4:15 pm من طرف رابح

» الكمبيوتر وأضراره
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2014 4:11 pm من طرف رابح

» الشتاء والبرد
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2014 4:07 pm من طرف رابح

» عذرا على طول الغياب
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2014 4:03 pm من طرف رابح

» وين راكم ياناس بني ونيف
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2014 4:00 pm من طرف رابح

» رانا هنا مانسيناكم
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2014 3:49 pm من طرف رابح

»  حروف الهجاء في شكل قصة للاطفال
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 13, 2014 3:12 pm من طرف alilo_omar

» مذكرات مهمة لاقسام التحضيري
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 13, 2014 3:11 pm من طرف alilo_omar

» قرص شامل للقسم التحضيري
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 13, 2014 3:10 pm من طرف alilo_omar

» اكتشاف مذهل حول غسل الجنابة و الام الظهر
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالجمعة أكتوبر 10, 2014 5:34 pm من طرف haythamhima

» عيد الأضحى
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 09, 2014 11:39 am من طرف رابح

» حــــــــوار مع مثقف حــــول علماء الجــزائر وأعلامها
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالثلاثاء يوليو 29, 2014 8:29 pm من طرف ياسين عمر

» ** ســـــــــــــــــــــــــــــؤال..**
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالأحد يوليو 20, 2014 1:48 pm من طرف رابح

» جمعة مباركة
( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH Emptyالجمعة يوليو 18, 2014 1:55 pm من طرف رابح

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 5 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 5 زائر

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 270 بتاريخ الثلاثاء يونيو 22, 2010 4:52 pm
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم

دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

مركز التحميل

( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH

اذهب الى الأسفل

جديد ( Sayings of wisdom of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH

مُساهمة من طرف زائر السبت سبتمبر 05, 2009 1:26 pm

This Section Allows You To Have A glimpse Of Some Of The Collected Sayings Of The Prophet Pertinent To Wisdom As Follows:

Fear Allah wherever you are and follow up a bad deed with a good one as it will wipe it out and behave well towards people. (Related by at-Tabari
according to Abu Dharr).

Fear Allah and treat your children equally. (Related by an-Nu’an).

Beware of the invocation of the oppressed as there is no barrier between it and Allah. (Related by at-Tirmithi).

Beware of oppression, for it will turn into darkness on the Day of Resurrection. And beware of miserliness for it ruined those who preceded you as it led them to bloodshed as well as be cautious in treating lawfully the forbidden acts. (Related Imam Ahmad according to Abu Huraira)

To talk about Allah’s blessing is an expression of gratitude, and not doing so is an act of disbelief. The one who is not thankful for the few blessings will not be thankful for the many. And the one who is not thankful to the people will not be thankful to Allah. Unity is a blessing and division is a punishment. (Related by al-Bayhaqi).

A hypocrite has three distinguishing signs, when he talks he lies, when he promises he breaks it and when he is entrusted with something, he betrays such trust. (Related by the two Sheiks according to Abu Huraira).

Avoid the seven great destructive sins. These are to join partners in worship with Allah, to practice sorcery, to kill without justification a living being whose life has been declared sacred by Allah, to practice usury, to misappropriate the property of an orphan, to flee from the battlefield at the time of fighting and to slander chaste and innocent believing women. (Related by the two Sheikhs).

Allah likes most perpetual deeds however minimal. (Related by the two Sheiks according to ‘Aisha).

Wish for others what you wish for yourself. (Related by al-Bukhari).

Allah Most High loves a servant of His who is lenient when he sells, lenient when he buys, lenient when he pays his debt and lenient when he demands the payment of a debt due to him. (Related by al-Bayhaqi according to Abu Huraira).

Whenever you go to bed, perform your ablution the way you do it for prayer, then lie down on your right side and say “O Allah! I have surrendered my fate to You, I have entrusted all my affairs to You and I have depended on You. There is no refuge and no asylum from You except with You. O Allah! I believe in Your Book which You have revealed and in Your Prophet whom You have sent." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).

When one of you suffers a calamity, he should say, “To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return. O Allah, I seek reward from you for my affliction, so compensate me for it and grant me something better than that as its substitute”. (Related by Ibn Majah according to Umm Salama).
Anonymous
زائر
زائر

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى