منتديــــــــــــــات بوابـــــــة الساورة بني ونيف
what's going on today Img_1314405057_291
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر
المرجوا منك أن تعرّف بنفسك و تدخل المنتدى معنا. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه

what's going on today 11720_01233255443

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

what's going on today Img_1314405057_291
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر
المرجوا منك أن تعرّف بنفسك و تدخل المنتدى معنا. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه

what's going on today 11720_01233255443
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
المواضيع الأخيرة
» **ماهو سر جمال الرجل ؟ **
what's going on today Emptyالسبت فبراير 10, 2024 9:29 pm من طرف amar2421

» ** اكتب اسمك و شوف العجب العجاب**
what's going on today Emptyالسبت يونيو 23, 2018 12:50 am من طرف amar2421

» كتب نادرة .....للتحميل......على منتدانــــــا فقط
what's going on today Emptyالإثنين أبريل 13, 2015 3:45 pm من طرف رابح

» تعلموا من هذه الحكمة
what's going on today Emptyالإثنين أبريل 13, 2015 3:37 pm من طرف رابح

» هل تعلمون ؟
what's going on today Emptyالإثنين أبريل 13, 2015 3:33 pm من طرف رابح

» قرص السبيل في الفيزياء
what's going on today Emptyالأربعاء يناير 21, 2015 2:32 am من طرف Reader

» الرياضة مليحة
what's going on today Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2014 4:15 pm من طرف رابح

» الكمبيوتر وأضراره
what's going on today Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2014 4:11 pm من طرف رابح

» الشتاء والبرد
what's going on today Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2014 4:07 pm من طرف رابح

» عذرا على طول الغياب
what's going on today Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2014 4:03 pm من طرف رابح

» وين راكم ياناس بني ونيف
what's going on today Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2014 4:00 pm من طرف رابح

» رانا هنا مانسيناكم
what's going on today Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2014 3:49 pm من طرف رابح

»  حروف الهجاء في شكل قصة للاطفال
what's going on today Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 13, 2014 3:12 pm من طرف alilo_omar

» مذكرات مهمة لاقسام التحضيري
what's going on today Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 13, 2014 3:11 pm من طرف alilo_omar

» قرص شامل للقسم التحضيري
what's going on today Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 13, 2014 3:10 pm من طرف alilo_omar

» اكتشاف مذهل حول غسل الجنابة و الام الظهر
what's going on today Emptyالجمعة أكتوبر 10, 2014 5:34 pm من طرف haythamhima

» عيد الأضحى
what's going on today Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 09, 2014 11:39 am من طرف رابح

» حــــــــوار مع مثقف حــــول علماء الجــزائر وأعلامها
what's going on today Emptyالثلاثاء يوليو 29, 2014 8:29 pm من طرف ياسين عمر

» ** ســـــــــــــــــــــــــــــؤال..**
what's going on today Emptyالأحد يوليو 20, 2014 1:48 pm من طرف رابح

» جمعة مباركة
what's going on today Emptyالجمعة يوليو 18, 2014 1:55 pm من طرف رابح

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 2 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 2 زائر

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 270 بتاريخ الثلاثاء يونيو 22, 2010 4:52 pm
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم

دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

مركز التحميل

what's going on today

اذهب الى الأسفل

استشارة what's going on today

مُساهمة من طرف زائر الأربعاء سبتمبر 02, 2009 6:03 pm

Brothers and sisters in Islam salam a3likom.Today i'm going to discuss a topic that impressed me alot i dont know if u noticed it or no, but can u see what's happening in the world especially in arabic countries and more precisely muslim ones..what that fights and struggles? for what...? and till when...? is that the real "jihad" ; "jihad" that Allah mentioned it in the holly book ( qur'aan) ? did Allah tell us to kill muslims ( muslims VS muslims) i dont think so...well that what i dont understand... In the era of our prophet Mohamed peace and blessings be upon him, the compagnions were fighting the unbelievers for a clear reason which is the spread of Islam and the Mohamed's message, so they fought by their money, bodies and souls... for the sake of who? 4 the sake of Allah, but what's happening nowadays it's unfair how can muslim kill his brother? for what? money, power or authority?...and why for all that since we are going to die are u going to have this authority when u die? there is no authority except Allah...If we talk about Algeria for ex did u see what happened ?all those old men, women and even children were killed and tortured well i'm not talking about colonialisation, i'm talking about terrorism 4 god's sake is that islam? is that mentioned in a certain verse in the holly book? is that what Mohamed (PBUH) taught us? shame on u!! Some people say that they did so in order to spread Islam they really made me laugh!!! do they spread Islam by killing inocents ppl? it doesnt make any sense if u want to spread Islam spread it with other ways..if a president or minister or even an army was not suitable or u dont like the way they rule a country dont creat a " fitna" well i'm not for the president coz the later still a hypocrite person, but i'm against what was happening at that time.. i asked some1 about that situation, he told me that they had no chance they were compelled to comit thoes actions if they dont they will not be men they will call them"dayout" he also gave me an example he said imagine that u were alone in the house and some1 wanted to violate u, then yr brother come what would be his reaction? i said of course he will forbid him, he said how he forbid him? i said i dont know he would bit him or something like that..he told me no he should kill him that's a real man and that's what happenrd in Algeria....u know i'm really confused too many views ..someone says it's correct others like (aiema) say it's unfair wallah i dont know who say the truth..i think killing armies or civils are the same since both are muslims like Allah says"و من اجل ذلك كتبنا على بني اسرائيل انه من قتل نفسا بغير حق او فسادا فى الارض فكانما قتل الناس جميعا" )سورة المائدة 32)
So Algeria was just an example coz it still some muslims countries kill inocent ppl like what's happening today in Yamen, pakistan, sudan.....etc so i ask god to repent them coz it's not easy so i even ask Allah to guide the rulers in the right path...
و الحمد لله رب العالمين و الصلاة و السلام على خير خلق الله سيدنا و نبينا محمد صلى الله عليه و سلم
Anonymous
زائر
زائر

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

استشارة رد: what's going on today

مُساهمة من طرف زائر الأربعاء سبتمبر 02, 2009 8:06 pm

Salamu alikum,

Dear sister, it's really nice that you brought up this topic into discussion. It's widespread between people nowadays & so confusing, this whole idea of JIHAD.
First of all, I hate the term TERRORISM because it has been introduced to us by the western media, & there's a verse in the KORAN which speaks about it but not according to what they think although they have used it negatively against us.
Let's call it CRIMINALITY it would be better, it's obvious to every living human soul on earth that taking a life without any reasons is an act of crime which is condamned by all laws & regulations on earth. Islam, moreover, condamns it more than any other religion at all times, starting from the first drop of blood and the first crime which was committed by KABIL on his own brother HABIL as mentioned in the KORAN.
There are no reasons, whatsoever for taking a human soul unless your own soul is at risk, or as a pay-back to a murderer...within law of course...Or be it the case of your country being invaded or other muslims being attacked somewhere in which JIHAD becomes a must...Including also JIHAD against tyranny or any force which intends to violate the guiding & the laws put by Allah almighty...
When it comes to our dear beloved country, things really got messed up, lots of our youth got BLINDED seeking some kind of refuge into the mountains terrorizing innocent people and bringing the country to its DARKEST AGE ever known in history...
It's really UNBELIEVABLE the way someone can be changed to the extant that he would commit crimes against his own people & even his family...Boil or cut babies into pieces, or put them into the oven, or even burn herds of sheep or cattle alive!!!!
Lots of stories have been told and many others will, people still have dark memories & still live on the leftovers of that DARK ERA, everyone has their motives....Some seeking power, others looking for revenge & a bunch just doing it on the name of ISLAM as they say, but all that was a deadly and vital turn that our country was taken into & THANK GOD that we have been out of it and I hope it will be for good.....Amiin
As for now, all I hope that we just take that experinece as a step to reach higher, to learn from our mistakes and make our country better...After all the saying goes :" What doens't kill you makes you stronger" Though the war took lots of innocent souls & the price was so high that we payed, I hope what happened would just be a step for making a better tomorrow & a stronger nation...
Last but not least, I'm optemistic & I think that since we made it out of that nightmare and we got better Algerians will always be one hand whenever there are times of crises or hardship and stand together, because "United we stand, Divided we fall."
May Allah bless our nation & protect it & all muslim lands...Amiiiiin
Assalamu alikum
Anonymous
زائر
زائر

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى